The radiant energy produced by an infrared sauna is the same as heat from the suns natural spectrum, but without the dangers of ultraviolet rays. A heat source emits infrared waves that deeply penetrate and relax the body as increased blood circulation warms the skin. The deep penetration of infrared heat allows the body to remove built up toxic substances through perspiration.
Ridding the body of these toxins may help relieve symptoms of common illnesses, prevent future illness, and increase overall health and vitality. Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to detox, as long as you maintain proper hydration, the more you safely sweat, the more toxins you will expel from your body
Benefits of Far Infrared Therapy:
- Detoxification– Heat increases blood flow by expanding the capillaries that carry blood. It also increases oxygenation and regeneration of the blood. Deep detoxification can improve the functioning of all major organs in the body, which depend on blood for energy.
- Relaxation Unlike traditional saunas that operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic heat. Sit back and enjoy an invigorating deep tissue sweat that will leave you feeling refreshed after each session.
- Immune system support– The gentle warmth created from the heat of the far infrared sauna raises core body temperature and stimulates the body’s immune system to turn on and get busy producing more white blood cells that can be used to combat any foreign invaders.
- Weight management– Studies have shown that an average infrared sauna session can burn as many as 600 calories while you relax! As your body is working hard to cool itself, an elevation in your heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causes the body to destroy calories and help you lose weight.
- Psoriasis and other skin conditions– By sweating regularly and profusely, toxins are eliminated through sweat and sebaceous glands instead of them coming out via dead skin cells.
- Heart Health– When your heart exercises your body produces good cholesterol that remove fats, including bad cholesterol, that sticks to our arterial walls and transports it back to the liver for excretion. Users of far infrared saunas are able to improve blood flow, circulation and reduce the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and other associated health conditions, according to research reported in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Easing of joint pain and stiffness– Deep heat helps blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscles. Increased circulation provides the transport needed to help evacuate the edema which can help end inflammation, decrease pain and help speed healing.
1 session: 60 minutes $45
Package: 5 sessions : $200 10 sessions: $350